Happy Friday and Columbus Day weekend! I just got back to Pensacola yesterday from my big road trip cross-country, and today we are heading up to northern Georgia to go camping with some friends! Needless to say I went to bed at 8:00 pm last night to try to catch up on some sleep before this weekend. (Luckily for me, my husband is a creature of comfort and is happily bringing along an air mattress for our tent...score.) What is everyone else up to over the weekend?
- Here is where we are headed this weekend! Pumped to hike part of the AT.
- You better believe that I am going to be making this pizza next week.
- I will never get sick of this adorable video. Hilarious.
- Adore these cheese boards in the shape of different states! Would love MA or VA.
- Being up North and experiencing real Fall weather has made me start to crave comfort food, and I cannot wait to try Deb's new chicken pot pie recipe asap!
Have a great weekend everyone! Get outside and enjoy the lovely Fall weather!
P.S. Like what you are reading, want to keep up with our latest gallivants, or looking for fun things to do in the Pensacola area? Go ahead and subscribe by entering your email address into the form on the left-hand side of this page so that you never miss a post! Or, you can follow me on Bloglovin. Also, keep up with the Gallivant on instagram and pinterest!