What is everyone up to this weekend? John and I went out on a date last night for dinner and then Mockingjay...it rocked. Have you seen it? What did you think?! I would love to hear.
Here are some fun things from around the web this week:
- For all my adorable baby animal fans...The video of this puppy mama playing with her babies...
- I have become completely addicted to The Fresh Market's mulling spices this week...so yummy and cozy in a mug of hot apple cider!
- I have also been making this edamame and spinach soup for the past few weeks. It is delicious, and surprisingly low-cal. John and I both love soup when the temp drops at this time of year, and this soup has been totally hitting the spot.
- What are your pet peeves? This illustration from Emily McDowell on Cup of Jo this week cracks me up. My parents are rolling their eyes right now but mine are loud chewers and breathers...UGH
- Wouldn't this sweet little photo printer be such a great Christmas present for an avid instagrammer? It looks pretty awesome to me.
We are spending this rainy afternoon cozied up watching A Most Wanted Man and doing some Thanksgiving prep. Can you believe it is this week?! I can't wait--we are hosting about fifteen of our friends and I am cooking a turkey for the first time....eeek! It's going to be great...right?!
P.S. Like what you are reading? Go ahead and subscribe by entering your email address into the form on the left-hand side of this page so that you never miss a post! Or, you can follow me on Bloglovin. Also, follow along with The Gallivant on instagram and pinterest! And Twitter!