Happy Monday Friends! I haven't posted any fun links recently because I have been so busy putting together gift guides for Santa (as well as all you busy elves!) so here are a few links to peruse as you sip your coffee. I suggest sip, read, say a prayer, and get your Monday game face on.
- Stretches for people who sit in desks all day long to relieve back and neck pain.
- Loving Emily Henderson's teal and white Christmas scheme! I am more of a rustic gold and green girl, but this is just so fun...
- I made this one-pot red wine pasta as a side to go with steak and salad this week, and we loved it. Pasta, wine, and easy clean up? Bingo.
- It's that time of year and I have already watched this movie, and this movie. Up next? This.
- Speaking of movies....I cannot wait to see this this weekend!
- Love this snowflake tutorial! Definitely going to make a few of these this week!
10 sleeps till Christmas!