Happy Friday! Hope everyone has a great start to their weekend! My best friend and MOH is here this weekend, so we are going to hit up some great Pensacola places with her. The weather is finally looking nice so I am pumped to log some tanning/reading time, as well. What is everyone else up to?!
- I am making this one-pot dish tonight. It looks so yummy, and easy!
- I realize I am a few days late on this, but I loved reading this article about the real St. Patrick and what an incredible man and missionary he was.
- Got a sore throat? This remedy looks like the varsity version of my usual throatcoat tea and honey...
- To all my fellow Bostonians (whether presently or at heart)-- here is a daily dose of food porn specially curated for us.
- Growing up my mom was always having her best friends, and coincidentally my best friends moms, over for a cup of tea and some girl talk in the afternoons. I always cherished this time to sit in on wise older women sharing life together, not mention it is a simple and low key way of entertaining. In an age of brunching and lunching, this post sums up casual adult hang time perfectly. Theres nothing better than sharing your home, or more accurately couch or kitchen table with your best friends.