Happy Friday every one! My friend Danielle has been raving about The Fault in Our Stars for months, and I finally had a chance to read it earlier this week. I really wanted to read it before the movie hit theatres today, and I am so glad that I did! The book seriously lives up to it's hype--it is poignant, funny, heart-breaking, and beautiful all at once. I read it over the span of an afternoon and morning, as it is a quick read and I was so mesmerized. I am a bit picky about books, but I highly recommend this one. The story is about two teenagers with cancer, and it really helped me understand terminal illness better. If you have not read it yet, go ahead and grab a copy here.
Here are some fun links!
- I feel like my Dad would love these...
- I love all the cup pulls in this post. Thinking about jazzing up our white Ikea dresser with some gold ones!
- Anyone thinking about chopping their hair? My sister-in-law just did and she looks so pretty. Read this to prepare yourself before you grab the scissors.
- This looks sooo yummy, and healthy!
- Now that I am done with TFIOS, I am reading this. Come on...you know you love her! (Said in my best posh accent)
- I bookmarked this great travelogue in the hopes of one day making it to Hong Kong!
- After reading this post about about introverts and extroverts, I think I may be an ambivert! What are you?!
- Love Game of Thrones? Want G.R.R. Martin to write you into the next book? Got $20k? You got it! Read more here.
Have a great weekend, Everyone!