It's Friday! What are you up to this weekend? I know that my parents and brother will be lounging on the beach in Martha's Vineyard, my best friend Lindsey will be celebrating her engagement to her wonderful fiance Josh, but what will YOU be doing? We are thinking about heading down 30A to do a little gallivanting with some pals. Have you ever been to Seaside, Rosemary Beach, or any of the other surrounding towns? We would love to hear some suggestions! Feel free to comment in the comment box below this post (on the actual webpage.)
If you are looking for some reading material this weekend than grab a cup of coffee and check out the following links:
- I mentioned earlier this week that I have started learning more about shooting film, and invested in a couple cool vintage cameras this month. Kinfolk has an awesome two part series about film photography today, and professional film photographers. Check it out here and here.
- Don't edit your story. Love this. Definitely worth a read and a thought.
- Cup of Jo's Honest Slogan list seriously cracked me up. They are all true!
- Also took Cup of Jo's "Are you addicted to your smartphone quiz" ....I am. Are you?
- Great post on why we should consider travelling to Eastern Europe more, vs. Western Europe. So true, I can't echo this enough.
Have a good one, y'all.