Cheers to the weekend! John is making dinner tonight (yay!) and then I am headed over to a friends house for a girls wine night (double yay!.) Doesn't it feel like January is just flying by? I can't get over it. We have been busy, so I am excited to sleep in tomorrow before church, and spend some quality time with John. What is everyone else up to?
Here are some fun things from around the web this week that caught my eye:
- My friend Jessica turned me onto snacking on chia seeds soaked in almond milk instead of yogurt, and I have been loving it! Totally weird, but shockingly yummy--I mix in a little maple syrup and cinnamon. This version looks great.
- Love this short and sweet guide to Boston--It is so fun to see the city through fresh eyes, and I can't wait to check out some of these places next time we are up north!
- Who did you think was the best dressed at the Golden Globes? There were so many amazing outfits, but I thought Emma Stone just killed it. See her look here.
- The cast of the West Wing got back together for Big Block of Cheese Day and it made me giggle.
- I am looking forward to binge-watching this show (again) this weekend. It never gets old.
Have a great weekend!