Happy Monday! I woke up early this morning and all I wanted to do was go straight back to bed...but I pushed through (with help from John, who sweetly brought me a cup of tea in bed at 6:20 am as he headed out the door.) I am so glad that I got such an early start because I ended up having such a productive Monday! It feels so great to kick the week off strong. Before the day is over I thought I would share a few things that inspired me over the weekend...
- Do you like love stories?
- I have been getting back into the practice of taking pictures in the past few months and this tutorial really helped me nail ISO, aperture, and shutter speed this week.
- Tell me every aspect of Lindsey's wedding planning so far is not beautiful....
- Gal Meets Glam is in Mexico and it looks amazing. (Lets be real--Julia always looks amazing) but her pics have been on point. So much color.
- Have you guys heard of Blogilates? My friend Becky introduced me to the blog this week and I am super into it, I started the 4-week plan today. If you are looking for a way to tone up before bikini season than definitely check this out!
How was your Monday? Do you have any tips on how you jumpstart your week?
P.S. Like what you are reading? Go ahead and subscribe by entering your email address into the form on the left-hand side of this page so that you never miss a post! Or, you can follow me on Bloglovin. Also, follow along with The Gallivant on pinterest, instagram, and Twitter!