The change in seasons always convicts me to re-organize my closet, get rid of/donate things I don't want or need anymore, and make room for a few fresh new pieces. Any one else with me? Here are a few staples of a fresh Spring wardrobe...
(Email subscribers: If the image does not show up above in your email than click the title of the post to be taken to the Gallivant website.)
1. A simple but striking gold bangle to go with everything.
2. Subtle yet classic baby pink nails.
3. Sparkly ear baubles.
4. A straw hat to wear by the pool or at the farmers market to ward off wrinkles.
5. Sunnies are a necessity down here on the Gulf, and I love this pair.
6. Once Easter rolls around (ok, maybe a few weeks before this year) I live in white jeans. So easy to wear during the day to work, and then transition for a night out by throwing on espadrilles and cute top. These AGs are the best not-too-skinny, yet still form-fitting, cut.
7. Bracelets are such an easy way to accessorize, and I love how this pink one adds a little bit of glamour.
8. Jack Rogers--the world's easiest shoe. The cork wedge version looks endlessly versatile.
9. An easy-breezy top to pair with the above white jeans, wedges, bangle, and earrings. The perfect Spring outfit!
Like what you see and ready to do some Spring shopping of your own? Go ahead and click on each picture above to be taken directly to the site!
Come on Spring....you can do it!
P.S. Like what you are reading? Go ahead and subscribe by entering your email address into the form on the left-hand side of this page so that you never miss a post! Or, you can follow me on Bloglovin. Also, follow along with The Gallivant on pinterest, instagram, and Twitter!