Spring has sprung and Easter is only a few days away! I love most gifting traditions, (stockings, birthdays, etc--it's my love language...sue me.) and Easter baskets are no exception. While kid's Easter baskets are pretty easy, sometimes the Easter Bunny has a little bit of a harder time putting together baskets for his grown-up friends...Am I right? Just in case you are in a similar boat, I pulled together a little list of inspiration...
1. Weck Jars: These little jars are so cute, and infinitely useful. How cute would they be filled with an assortment of jelly beans, cadbury eggs, and chocolate? Re-purpose them after Easter by using them to hold chocolate sauce, jams, or even crafting supplies.
2. A Sweet and Spring-y garland to hang over your mantle.
3. A yummy candle.
4. A new journal.
5. Nail polish in a fresh hue.
6. A new bathing suit for him! My husband goes through a suit about once a season, so it's nice to restock just as the weather is starting to warm up again.
7. Another gift for him-A classic leather belt.
8. Egg cups in all sorts of bright color options. We love a soft boiled egg every once in a while...
9. An adorable Peter Rabbit tea towel to spruce up the kitchen.
Feeling inspired? Go ahead and click on each picture above to be taken directly to the site!
Does the Easter Bunny visit your house? What are your favorite Easter traditions? Leave your answers in the comments below--I would love to hear!
P.S. Like what you are reading? Go ahead and subscribe by entering your email address into the form on the left-hand side of this page so that you never miss a post! Or, you can follow me on Bloglovin. Also, follow along with The Gallivant on pinterest, instagram, and Twitter!