Stockings are one of my very very favorite parts of Christmas. My mom still puts together the most amazing stockings for our family, and opening them Christmas morning is always so special. Something I always appreciate is the thoughtfulness that she puts in, year after year, and the mix of whimsical and practical gifts in each of our stockings. It is really important to me to carry the stocking tradition into our marriage, so I have been giving stocking stuffers a lot of thought this year. Today I am sharing my top picks for the guys, and then later this week I will post the ladies edition!
Stocking Stuffers for Him:
1. A new travel mug.
2. A stack of pods for his expresso machine, to go with his new mug. (P.S. On the market for an expresso machine this Christmas? We love our Nespresso.)
3. A few mind games.
4. Some new flys for his kit.
5. Yellow snow.
6. Cashmere blend socks
7. A potato gun, just for kicks.
8. A new razor.
9. A way to double his money (What man wouldn't want that?!)
10. Leather bound National Park Atlases, including one specifically on the AT
11. A lump of coal. (hehe)
What are some of your favorite Christmas traditions?
P.S. Like what you are reading? Go ahead and subscribe by entering your email address into the form on the left-hand side of this page so that you never miss a post! Or, you can follow me on Bloglovin. Also, follow along with The Gallivant on pinterest, instagram, and Twitter!